"Where gourmet meets homemade"
- DK offers deliciously fresh meals for lunch, dinner and Shabbat under the strict supervision of Rabbi Mendy Dubrowski
- Menu items include: Sandwiches, Wraps, Sushi, Salads, Knishes, Fish, Chicken, Vegetables. Plus Shabbat staples like: Kugel, Matzah ball soup, Gefilte Fish, and Desserts.
- All menu items are cooked and baked to order fresh on premises, truly home-made.
- Minimum order $50
- All orders must be made online at least 48hr prior to pickup, Shabbat orders must be received by 1 pm Wednesday.
- Any order made less then 48 hour prior will be subject to a Rush Fee
- No changes or cancellations can be made less then 48 hours prior to service
- All proceeds will benefit Chabad’s outreach activities in South Tampa
- Delivery is available for an additional fee based on distance, delivery times are approximate and not guaranteed.
Custom orders are available upon request, we will always do our best to accommodate you.